The DCH Library recognises the value in the exchange of ideas and information through the online communities it participates in, namely Twitter (@DCHLib) and the Library blog. These are managed and updated by members of the Library team during normal office hours only (8.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday).
Updates to the blog might include:
- Promoting the library’s collections, resources and services
- Advertising dates and events
- Alerting users to important changes in the library service, for example changes in opening hours.
- Offering links to other sites of interest
- Thanking users who comment on the blog
- Providing information people care about
- Posting photos of the library and aspects of its services, for example fiction section
DCH Library will follow users who are relevant to the Library. These include other libraries and health-related organisations. We do not automatically follow people or organisations who follow us. Following other people or organisations does not imply endorsement of any kind on the part of the Library.